Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Blogging Attempt...


I am so excited about this blog... once i figure it all out. I hope you all can come here and see updates on Emma and her shenanigans and the new baby once he/she gets here. I can't wait!

Emma (MY Marshmallow LOVER) went to her girls' house today. She claims all her friends as property, it is cute. She was very excited to "pway" with some kids. Poor thing is way out of her element since school is out for the summer. Soon enough, it is already July tomorrow, it is flying by fast.

I had a scary episode on Monday, I fainted getting ready for work. I was in the kitchen, and it came on fast. I fell into the corner of the wall and woke up all confused and crying my leg and knee hurt really bad. I was laying on the floor. Good thing my mom was there to catch my head from hitting the ground. She said my legs just turned to noodles. haha. But all is okay, baby is fine. I just need to eat more often they say.

All in all everyone is great, I am good, could live without heartburn ALL day. I am ready to quit working, haha. Who isn't right?

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment